Why choose IMC education for Grodno State Medical University?
• IMC Education is the Sri Lanka’s undisputed leader in Overseas Medical Placements to world’s leading Medical Universities across the Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia and South America.
• IMC is the only Sri Lankan organisation to have a fully functional representative office in the Republic of Belarus and particularly in the state of Grodno to give post settlement services for Sri Lankan students and look after their welfare needs for the study duration of 6-years.
• IMC Facilitates students to select a medical university based on the country of destination, tuition fee, payment plans, future career plans, scholarship opportunities and specializations available.
• IMC provides unparalleled opportunities for medical practitioners to reach the world’s best medical career destinations respectively in USA, Canada, Australia, UK and Europe through guided medical licensing exam training and counseling.
• Students are given professional counseling on University Education, finance and visa matters.
• Free Pre-University Preparation program, including Basic Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, Physiology,
Orientation for Clinical Scenario and GRSMU Entrance Examination Preparation with 100% pass rate.
How good is Grodno State Medical University (GRSMU)?
• Grodno State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in the Republic of Belarus and in the European Region.
• Among the Top 500 list of the world’s best universities.
• Since, 2003 university has been providing training in English during the whole period of study.
• International students have been studying at the university since 1995.
• Over 600 International students from 30 countries study at the university.
• Over 225 Sri Lankan students have chosen GRSMU as their study destination.
• GRSMU works in collaboration with educational and research centres of Poland, Germany, Russia and other countries.
• GRSMU students have opportunities to do practical training abroad.
• GRSMU is an ideal place for living and studying. The atmosphere of coziness and friendliness gives you a sense of safety and comfort and you feel at home.
Is Grodno State Medical University (GRSMU) recognised by SLMC and internationally?
• Grodno State Medical University (GRSMU) is fully recognised and approved by the Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC), General Medical Council (GMC – UK), Australian Medical Council (AMC), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG – USA), Medical Council of India (MCI) and also enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) a medical school database managed by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Where is Belarus?
• Republic of Belarus is an Eastern European country, bordering Russia in the North and East, Ukraine in South and Latvia, Lithuania, Poland in the West.
How good is (MD) program at GRSMU and the pre-clinical and clinical facilities at GRSMU?
• The 6-year Doctor of Medicine (MD) program offered at the Grodno State Medical University is among best English medium programs offered in Belarus.
• GRSMU is also equipped with the State-of-the-Art Digital Anatomage System the most technologically advanced anatomy visualisation system for Anatomy education which is being adopted only by the world’s leading medical schools
• GRSMU is equipped with modern simulated laboratory facilities to provide a greater platform for students during the pre-clinical stage.
• The university works with joint collaboration with Government Hospitals and Clinical centres of the city.
• All the hospitals are well-equipped with facilities for students to obtain practical knowledge and provide them a comprehensive clinical training for the students.
• GRSMU has one of the biggest medical libraries in the country.
• It includes over 420,000 copies of textbooks as well as various supplementary materials, CDs, medical journals, periodicals etc.
• The library is connected to the Internet and offers online access to the biomedical database, digital catalogues and also uses up-to-date informational technologies.
How do I get prepared for entrance exam and my first year studies?
• IMC Education conducts a “FREE” comprehensive Entrance Examination training which has resulted 100% pass rate over the years. All students of IMC in the September 2019 batch passed all exams with distinction grade.
• FREE comprehensive Pre-University Preparation (Pre Med) program conducted by IMC Education which equips essential competencies to start the MD program in Belarus and to have a competitive edge over other students. This program is conducted by a Medical Doctor currently practicing in Sri Lanka who graduated from Belarus and ranked 8th during the ACT 16 examination conducted in year 2016.
How do I register or book an appointment?
• Admissions for 2020 intakes have opened now. Students who are looking to secure a Medical University Admission can contact IMC Education on 077 30 888 40 | 0774 42 15 97 or visit us at No. 154, Havelock Road, Colombo – 5. www.imcedu.com