Premier Centre for Pearson HND Studies at HRMI is the only dedicated BTEC HND centre in Sri Lanka which provides a bundle of special advantages and services to ensure academic and career success of students. At HRMI, Pearson BTEC HND Distinction – Merit Success Rate is 86%. HRMI is the winner of Pearson Excellence Award for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. These reflect the students’ ultimate success in pursuing their HND studies.
Apart from excelling at HND level, HRMI offers many exclusive advantages for their students. Students have a guaranteed pathway to pursue their Final year with University of Northampton, a Gold Ranked University for Teaching Excellence by the UK Government Official Rating system.
- HRMI is the only institution to offer 8 HND Pathways under one roof
- HRMI is the only Institution to offer 9 Top-up Honours Degree Pathways under one roof
- At HRMI, a panel of dedicated qualified lecturers are available full-time to assist students
- At HRMI, a Personal Tutor is provided for every student to sort out any academic related concerns and provide assignment guidance to ensure that the students are able to independently fulfil HND assignment demands
- At HRMI, experts provide insights into HND assignment scenarios to help students who lack industry exposure
- Model Assignments and Research Papers are provided to guide students
- Specialised training on Academic Writing and Referencing is delivered to facilitate Assignment and Research success
- Students are taken on Industry visits to organisations in manufacture, service and logistics sectors to link learning to practice.
- Comprehensive E-Library and Physical Library facilities are available.
- Wi-Fi enabled study space and computer terminals
- Career counselling and guidance
- At HRMI, Internship training opportunities are assured for all non-working students to experience real-life issues which are useful in doing assignments which involve very practical management scenarios.
- Many opportunities are available for students to develop leadership, communication and presentation skills
- The Premier Centre for Pearson HND Studies is located at No. 205, De Seram Place, Colombo 10 in a BRAND NEW SPACIOUS CAMPUS which is equipped with state-of-the-art lecture halls, an E-Library and a Physical Library, Wi-Fi enabled student engagement and study spaces, Recreation Facilities and Activity Centres.
HRMI has a special articulation arrangement with UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON, UK to enable the students to continue their Degree Final Year (Top-up) in Sri Lankaat very special rates. The entire degree could be completed within 30 months in Sri Lanka. HRMI has an articulation arrangement with DEAKIN UNIVERSITY IN AUSTRALIA for students to continue their degree studies in Australia with advanced placement.
Specialised HND Options Available at Premier Centre for Pearson HND Studies at HRMI
· HND in Business
· HND in Business Management
· HND in Human Resource Management
· HND in Marketing
· HND in Accounting and Finance
· HND in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
· HND in Operations Management
· HND in Manufacturing Engineering
PROGRESSION PATHWAYS: SPECIALISED DEGREE TOP-UP (Final Year) Options available for students from the University of Northampton, UK and delivered at HRMI Sri Lanka
· BA (Hons) in Business & Management
· BA (Hons) in Human Resource Management
· BA (Hons) in International Tourism Management
· BA (Hons) in International Logistics & Trade Finance
· BSc (Hons) in Project Management
· BSc (Hons) in International Accounting
· BSc (Hons) in International Banking and Finance
· BA (Hons) Marketing Management
· BSc (Hons) Engineering
HRMI has three Campuses in Colombo: City Campus at Colombo 5, Central Campus in Colombo 10 and Nawala Campus in Nawala. Visit the Premier Centre for Pearson HND Studies at HRMI at the Central Campus on De Seram Place Colombo 10 and information can be obtained by calling 077 2204101 or 071 2724425 or at www.hrmi.lk.