ANC Education together with the University of West London (UWL) offers a BA (Hons) International Business Management (Top-up), a popular choice among students who possess some professional qualifications. This fast track program provides direct entry to the final year of a world class degree, which broadens their career prospects within a short period of one year.
Developing Skills for Employability
Impact of globalization has affected every aspect of our life: this has forced institutes of higher learning to adequately train and equip students to meet the challenges of global competition, yet many places are still focusing on knowledge dissemination and have little interaction with the real world; nevertheless, UWL degree programs focus on skill development to suit the requirements of the industry or global market. 98% of UWL graduates are in employment or grad school within six months of graduation, making UWL one of the top ten institutes in the UK for employability (Higher Education Statistics Agency-HESA): “we are the Career University and we work exceptionally hard to support our students and get them into rewarding and fulfilling employment…
We offer career focused teaching developed for today’s job market, impressive links with industry, and outstanding support…,” says Professor Peter John, Vice Chancellor-UWL.
Diploma in Higher Education (DipHE)
BTEC Level 5
SQA Professional Development Award (SCQF level 8) standard
OTHM Level 5
Diploma in Management Accounting ¬ CIMA (Operational Level)
ABE Level 5 Diploma
NIBM Advanced Diploma
Year 1 & 2 completion at any recognized university
CIMA – Operational Level
ACCA – Skilla level
12 months (Weekends)
Strategic Management International Trade, Finance and Investment
Managing Small and Medium Sized Enterprises International Business
Business Research Project (Yearlong)
• No 50th in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2019
• No 56th in the Times Good University Guide 2018
• The best university in London for student satisfaction according to National Student Survey (NSS) 2017
• The top modern university in London for employment, according to the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)-July 2017
• The winner of TEF Silver (Teaching Excellence Framework Silver awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed “ rigorous national quality requirements” in the UK
• 150 years of excellence in teaching and professional education
• UGC recognized international university
Studying at ANC
• Excellent services of a team of lecturers who possess a fine blend of the right industry expertise together with a solid academic background
• Students get the first hand information on applying the theoretical knowledge in the real world business
• Networking opportunities with corporate and industry leaders
• Courses are taught through a combination of lectures, tutorials, seminars, small group sessions, practical experience, and workshops.
• Students are given every opportunity to produce the best research dissertations in line with the UK Quality Code for Higher Education
• Access to the UWL’s online library and make use of Blackboard’s virtual classroom.
Guaranteed Paid Student Internship (GPSI) Program
• GPSI program ensures that our students have the opportunity to garner many rewarding job & networking opportunities in multinational companies such as MAS Holding, Brandix, Virtusa, Samsung, DIMO, Hilton, Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts, Hayleys, etc..
• Prime objective of the GPSI program is to ensure that our students gain hands-on experience in addition to developing skills, strengthening their resumes, and making a career network for themselves, whilst studying.
Career and Study Progression
BA International Business Management (Top Up) will be a stepping stone to a lucrative career in Business available in almost every sector you can think of, business, finance, marketing, sales, personnel management, consulting, for example, for every corporate leader is looking for strong managers, financial advisors, and market-savvy decision makers.
While theory gives you the required knowledge, the hands-on experience will help you bring your company better results.
Since it is fully recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Sri Lanka, you can opt for a career in the public service as well.
It’s also a stepping stone to the graduate school that would otherwise be unavailable to them.
It can also boost one’s confidence, increase networking opportunities, and open doors in the academia.
What’s more, it gives you the entrepreneurial skills to start your own business.
Financing Your Education
• Education loans schemes, Pay after your graduation with NDB & HNB banks
• Pay 8,500 LKR per month with the easy payment loan scheme
In sum, BA (Hons) International Business Management (Top Up) degree “is ideal for you if you’re interested in expanding your existing business skills.
This course has been designed to help you meet the many challenges of the complex, dynamic and exciting world of business.
The University of West London has developed this course in partnership with public and private local business organizations to give you real-world understanding of the contemporary business landscape,” which in turn will help you land your dream job within a short period of time.
For more information, contact 0768 474 575 or visit us at http://www.ancedu.com/