Australasian Academy of Hospitality Preparing Students for Global Hospitality Careers
A Hospitality Career and Beyond.
A career in Hospitality and Tourism can take you anywhere in the world. Apart from Traveling enjoy a stimulating work environment, lots of social contacts and discover different cultures and ways of life. World’s fastest growing industry has some of the amazing opportunities around the world for qualified and skilled graduates.
Australasian Academy of Hospitality – AAH
Australasian Academy of Hospitality (AAH) is the first Australian owned higher education institution operating in Sri Lanka specializing in Hotel Management Programs. In Partnership with one of the leading and oldest Specialized Hospitality Training Provider in Sydney, Australia Evolution Institute of Hospitality offer Globally recognized Australian qualification in Hospitality Management for Sri Lankan Students.
AAH provides quality Australian Programs in a multi-story state of the art facility in Colombo with a panel a panel of qualified and industry experienced lectures headed by Mr. James William Christie from Evolution Institute of Australia. Mr. James Christie is a veteran in the Hotel and Tourism industry career spanning over 35 years in the industry served in multiple capacities and as a trainer lecturer in Australia and overseas.
Paid Internships in Sri Lanka, UAE, Singapore and Australia
AAH Advanced diploma in Hospitality Management comes with embedded work experience which is compulsory to graduate. AAH has partnered with leading hotels in Sri Lanka, UAE, Singapore and Australia to provide paid internship for our undergraduates. Internships will help students to gain work experience and also to earn as they learn and become employable in a short period of time.
Why you should select Hospitality and Tourism as a career?
If you have an interest in hospitality and tourism and would like to use your skills in an in-demand profession, here are six reasons why you should consider a career in hotel management
• Early Responsibility – Fast growth and career development opportunities are excellent reasons to consider a career in hotel management. On the job training is a feature of the job and opportunities for promotion occur on a regular basis.
• Salary Potential – Potential to earn USD 50,000 to 200,000 per year in the management level employment
• Diversity – No two days will ever be the same as there is always diversity in the work you carry out, the people you work with and the guests that you meet. All this diversity presents a unique challenge, enabling you to learn something new every day. Opportunities within hotel management are endless and to make the most of them you’ll need to be flexible.
• Job Satisfaction – As a hotel manager your job is about people and you therefore need to be a people person. Your aim is to ensure that every guest’s stay is as pleasant and enjoyable as possible and that the highest standards of customer service are met. In short, it’s your job to make people happy.
• Creative Input – In order to thrive and grow the hospitality and tourism industries need creative people. To succeed as a hotel manager, you’ll need to be able to come up with and implement new ideas on a regular basis, such as themed afternoon teas or guided tours in order to improve the service that you provide.
• The Opportunity to Travel- Hospitality, travel and tourism opportunities, including jobs in hotel management, exist in countries all over the world. If you work as a manager for a large chain hotel, you’ll have the chance to travel not only locally and nationally, but also internationally.
Students after A/Levels or O/Levels looking forward for a rewarding career that will provide endless opportunities around the world the time has come to take the right decision. Please call one of our counsellors for more information and enrolments for the January Intake on 0766 895 896/0761 390 240/0773 22 77 95