ANC School of Postgraduate Studies has made the best collaboration with the University of West London (UWL), UK to provide an tailor made MBA for CIMA/ACCA passed finalists, giving aninnovative approach to business education while meeting the requirements of people with professional backgrounds. This course is recognized by CIMA/ACCA and provides an accelerated route for CIMA/ACCA finalists to obtain a world-recognized MBA in 08 months, without having to leave the country, family or job behind for postgraduate education.
ANC works in an exclusive partnership with the Claude Littner Business School of the UWL to allow CIMA/ACCA finalists receive the chance to transform their professional qualification into a master’s degree level qualification that will help them contribute more effectively to their organizations and to the international business environment.
Our Partner University of West London (UWL) and Claude Littner Business Faculty
UWL is one of the top ten institutes in the UK for employability (Higher Education Statistics Agency-HESA): “we are the Career University and we work exceptionally hard to support our students and get them into rewarding and fulfilling employment… We offer career focused teaching developed for today’s job market, impressive links with industry, and outstanding support…,” says Professor Peter John, Vice Chancellor-UWL. UWL’s reputation is stronger in several fields, including Law, Business, Psychology, and Hospitality.
• Ranked No 50th in the Guardian League Table 2019
• Ranked No 56th in the Times Good University Guide in 2018
• Over 97% of UWL graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduation*
• Ranked as the top modern university** in London, 8th modern university** in the UK
• The biggest overall national rise over the 2016/17 academic year in The Times/Sunday Times, The Guardian and The Complete University Guide league tables
Aspiring to deliver the largest portfolio of British postgraduate qualifications in Sri Lanka, ANC has added a new dimension to the course offerings by revamping its MBA programs to cater to the requirements of today’s businesses with the industry and commercial relevant content. With a farsighted vision, we allow you to reap the full benefit of your CIMA/ACCA qualifications with a unique learning experience, enabling you to advance your career.
Advantages of our CIMA/ACCA – MBA:
• A distinct academic advantage for CIMA/ACCA passed finalists to have direct access to the MBA by earning 50%exemptions from the MBA program.
• A well-recognized British MBA offered by the UWL conducted in a Mirror Model
• A postgraduate qualification recognized by the University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka
• An excellent academic panel holding PhDs and Masters qualifications with relevant industry exposure with up to 20% of teaching covered by Visiting Faculty of UWL
• Delivery of international level education monitored by the UWL
• Weekend / Weekday Evening classes facilitating attendance of working individuals
• A competitively priced course
• Customized student loans with a minimum monthly commitment starting from 8,900/= a month and 0% interest Credit Card payment plans for students to manage their finances
Recognizing hard work invested into your studies, we grant eligible candidates exemptions, giving you the unique opportunity to obtain a reputable MBA from the UWL within a short duration of time.
ModulesExempted for CIMA/ACCA Finalists:
• Business Operations and Intelligence
• Accounting for Decision Makers
• New Venture Development
• Strategy and Entrepreneurship
• Managing People
• Global Marketing and Digital Business
• Business Ethics in Action
• MBA Project including Research Methods
Our MBA modules for CIMA/ACCA finalists are carefully designed after thoroughly studying the CIMA/ACCA syllabus to introduce essential components that you missed out during your previous studies.
This will develop a new set of skills and knowledge that will contribute to your academic and professional growth with multiple perspectives on business and management, irrespective of whichever the career in business you are engaged in.
Be it private or government, corporate or non-profit, local or international, our new syllabus covers the pivotal subject areas relevant to today’s highly competitive technology driven business environment, leading to increase effectiveness and efficiency of individuals and organizations.
Apart from quality education, ANC provides the right learning environment with top-notch facilities set on par with the international standards including spacious air-conditioned and comfortable lecture rooms, computer laboratories, libraries, resource centers, access to partner universities’ online library facilities and all the necessary amenities required for teaching and learning.
Public seminars, guest lectures, symposiums and networking events that we organize have also created a platform for our students to interact with leading members of the corporate community and professionals – allowing our CIMA/ACCA MBA students to have a distinct advantage over others with various professional qualifications.
Contact 0777449966 for more information on our CIMA/ACCA MBA.