IPAC Business Schoolis a well-established French Government approved leading specialized business school having five campuses throughout France.
Well known for their quality and work oriented programs in undergraduate and post graduate studies in France as well as Europe.
AIC Campus offers IPAC Business School BBA in International Business with marketing degree completion program which is the only Dual Degree program in Sri Lanka from a leading Business School from the European Union
IPAC Business School
• 5 schools : Albertville – Annecy – Chambery – Genevois Léman (Ville-la-Grand) – Grenoble
• AIC Campus is the first International Learning Center of IPAC outside of Europe
• 1800 Students including 800 in Annecy.
• Over 4000 Alumni
• More than 60 Foreign Partner Universities including the Erasmus Network
• IPAC Has built a network of Universities and industry partners in France, Europe and Switzerland. The partner corporates actively take part in providing internships and work upon graduation for IPAC Graduates.
• Local & International Recognition – IPAC Business School is a well-recognized and Approved by the Government of France, Ministry of higher education.
IPAC is also a member of the International Association of Universities (IAU) a prestigious association consisting of highly ranked universities.
• IPAC ranks 20th in Le Figaro’s top 50 French Business Schools for Bachelor program
• Le Figaro’s ranking is based on the following criteria: labels, pedagogy, international, internships and professional integration.
• IPAC also ranks 6th in the Top 20 French Apprenticeship programs. (Figaro newspaper February 2012)
• Europass – Global Education and career Mobility
Complete IPAC Business Degree at AIC Campus
Students with Advanced Level (London) orLocal A/Levels can apply and join the prestigious French Business Degree program.
BBA in international Business with Marketing will provide the opportunity for students who are seeking a career in business Management, Marketing or work in multinational organizations around the globe.
IPAC Business School curriculum is well designed to bring out the best in you.
Academically qualified faculty with industry experience will groom the undergraduates to face future challenges in their respective careers.
AIC campus provides a pleasant environment with a true university experience with modern classrooms, fully equipped library and extracurricular activities in sports, clubs and societies where undergraduates will have an all round experience in academic and other activities.
One Degree Multiple Options
AIC School of business in partnership with IPAC Business School offers the wider option for undergraduates. Once you join the BBA program students will have a the option to select from the following options
Complete the entire three year degree at AIC Campus and graduate as an internal candidate of IPAC
2+1 – Study two years in Sri Lanka and transfer to IPAC France to complete the degree
2+2 – Study two years in Sri Lanka and transfer Germanyto Complete the degree
Why IPAC Business Degree at AIC Campus?
• IPAC Is the first ever Business School in France, European Union to offer their three year business degree in Sri Lanka. Sri Lankan students will gain valuable quality French degree right here in Sri Lanka.
• Entire three years can be completed in Sri Lanka at fraction of the cost of studying in France.
• Option to Transfer to France after two years of study for the final year.
• Students enrolled at AIC Campus will be internal students of IPAC and offer letters and student IDs will be issued from IPAC
• Access to study materials and online library of IPAC Business School as students studying in France.
• Upon completing the Bachelors program graduates willget the opportunity to obtain the Euro pass and pave the way to learn and work in Europe.
• IPAC Undergraduates at AIC Campus will be provided with guaranteed paid internshipsin leading multinational and local corporates during their study period.
By the time a student graduate from the program they will be ready to employ by employers and far ahead of their peers.
• Study loans through leading Banks in Sri Lanka.
• Installment payment plans to suit your financial requirements.
• Students have the option to study full time or part time – Part time weekend classes which will help working adult to complete a globally recognized degree without affecting their work.
IPAC Top Up degree
Professionals with part qualifications who have been waiting to complete a degree from a recognized university can now obtain a bachelor degree from a well-recognized French/European university recognized by the University Grants Commission right here in Sri Lanka.
Working adults who have completed HND, SLIM, CIM, and ABE or with part qualification in CIMA and ACCA, ICA or any professional qualification accepted by the University can complete their top up degree in 12 months without disturbing your career.
If you are looking for a challenging career in Management and want to obtain a quality Business qualification your time has come.
Please call AIC Campus today on 0768 268 165 or AIC Campus Kandy on 0777 230 033