Northwood University in Michigan, USA, holds accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission (recognized by the US Department of Education) and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Over the years Northwood University (NU) has continued its legacy of delivering an experiential education with an industry focus, providing a world-class business education to students from around the world. With a residential campus in Midland, Michigan and Adult Degree Program centers in six states around the United States, and International Program Centers in China, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Switzerland, NU provides a sound curriculum with practical business applications.
Since its inception, NU is committed to its mission to develop the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society and focuses on the all-round skill development of young graduates. Northwood received the prestigious ‘Leadership Excellence Award Winner’ in 2016. The inspired leadership of the Serbian President, a Northwood graduate from the NU extension campus in England, is an excellent example of the cutting-edge leadership imitativedemonstrated by NU Alumni.
Northwood University has been nationally recognized as a leader in Business Education owing to NU’s teaching excellence, commitment to continuous improvement of academic programs, and focus on student success after graduation.
Northwood has received recognition in USA for its highly acclaimed Degree programs.
Ranked a BEST VALUE BUSINESS SCHOOL by PayScale for 3 consecutive years, with a 10.4% annual Return on Investment (ROI) for NU graduates
Ranked a Best Online MBA Programs and Best Online Business Graduate Degree by US News and World Report
Ranked a Best Online College by Best Value Schools – 2018
Recognized for Best Online Bachelor’s in Accounting by BestColleges.com and ranked among the 20 Best Online Bachelor in Marketing Degree Programs by TheBestSchools.org
Ranked among the 50 Most Affordable Small Colleges for a Degree in Hospitality Administration and Management by BestHospitalityDegrees.com
Northwood has been nominated as a ‘Great College to Work for’ in 2018, with Northwood graduates obtaining highly paid work opportunities. Northwood faculty and facilitators are more than subject-matter experts since they combine work experience with traditional case-based learning methods that replicate the kinds of situations employees face every day.
The NU International Program in Sri Lanka
Northwood is a recognized leader in business education from America and the 14-year-old ANC-Northwood partnership has produced approximately 2000 business graduates and established a strong record of career success for every one of them. Moreover, the unique academic experience and exposure provided at NorthwoodUniversity, USA, is provided in Sri Lanka through ANC Education (International Center for the Northwood Degree Program) situated strategically in Colombo and Kandy.
Therefore, NU students in Sri Lanka can take advantage of many opportunities such as:
1. Degree with many major and minor options such as: BBA Marketing; BBA Management; BBA International Business; BBA Finance; BBA Management Information systems (MIS); BBA Hospitality and Tourism
2. Students learn in flexible ways that best suit their schedules and educational needs and receive real-life advice and hands-on learning to further develop their skills.
3. Lecturers are approved by the NU accreditation team and ANC follows the same curriculum and assessment and evaluation criterionas NU in USA.
4. Usage of Blackboard. ANC students have access to additional learning materials and NU’s online library through the university’s Blackboard, and advanced learning platform.
5. Annual audit in done in Sri Lanka by NU accreditation team to ensure a quality education
6. ANC’s GPSI (Guaranteed Paid Student Internships) program ensures that many rewarding job opportunities await ANC graduates.
For more information, contact/ visit ANC:
• 0777882885|www.ancedu.com| No.308 – 310, R. A. De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 03
• 322, Peradeniya Road, Kandy
• or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ancedu/