BCAS MEDICAL PLACEMENT, the No.1 trusted medical education and career pathways provides Sri Lankan students to study medicine in Eastern European Universities. BCAS MEDICAL PLACEMENT, provides multiple opportunities for students to further their studies in medicine. This time BCASMEDICAL PLACEMENT, has introduces a scholarship program to Financial Grants up to Rs. 1 million for the September Intake.
If you are thinking of study medicine abroad then Eastern European country is the best place because you are given lectures by highly qualified professors with modern labs and most modern techniques in the medical field.
That is the obvious reason that every year thousands of foreign students from Europe, Asia, Africa and Arab countries come to study medicine in Eastern European Country.
Reasons why study medicine in Eastern Europe?
• English medium of instructions throughout the period of study.
• Medical degree recognized by world institutions.
• Eligibility for license examsMCI,PMDC,USMLE,PLAB,HPCSA,SCHS etcetc
• Belarus medical degree is recognized globally.
• Very easy admission process at medical schools.
• Affordable tuition fee.
• Modern hospitals for students internship.
• A very pleasant and friendly camps life.
• A very secure atmosphere for foreign students.
Reasons to select BCAS MEDICAL PLACEMENT
No. 1trusted Medical Placement and other educational services over 20 years.
All our programs are endorsed by the Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC) and other endorsing bodies around the world such as the ECFMG in USA, GMC in UK & AMC in Australia.
The students and their parents who are serious about medical education overseas
must think about the backdrop why many miss prospects having spent hugely to
earn a medical degree.
Attention must be paid to the following matters
1. Whether the medical degree hope to earn is recognized by the SLMC or the similar
2. Does the university I choose have the facilities and resources required for a
Fully ledged medical degree?
3. On what justification the cost is structured and what are the breakdowns?
Is the degree taught entirely in English?
4. During the course of my medical degree, will I get extensive/ sufficient practical
Training in the hospitals?
5. What is the actual duration of the medical degree course?
6. What about residential or hostel facility and food? What are the cost breakdowns
7. What prior arrangements and training facilities are in place to get through the EPRMexamination in Sri Lanka comfortably?
8. Is the degree taught entirely in English?
9. What about residential or hostel facility and food? What are the cost breakdowns
10. What prior arrangements and training facilities are in place to get through the EPRMexamination in Sri Lanka comfortably?
11. What kind of training will be given to face similar such foreign examination like GeneralMedical Council (UK), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG) – USA, Australian Medical Council (AMC) and Medical Council of India.
12. What kind of opportunities will be given to those who aspire to do postgraduate
studies or specialized education in medicine?
13. Will I be eligible to secure membership during and after my medical education fro
14. the accredited international medical research organizations and thereby obtain
some advance experience?
15. Whether the fee charged by the local agency to secure admission to the overseas
16. medical college is justifiable in terms of the services provided and the benefits
BCAS MEDICAL PLACEMENTprovides solutions for all above concerns. Please talk to our counselorsfor more information call 0777037484, 0771790099