A college degree pays off! It has been estimated that average lifetime earnings of a bachelor’s degree holder is 84% more than that earned by high school graduates. Yes, college is an investment, but all investments are not created equal. The economic value your degree will hold after graduation is dependent on what you study.
ANC education; in collaboration with several world class universities from the U.S.A., Canada and Germany; has helped thousands of students reap the highest return on their investment in education as ANC graduates are lured into multinationals and local organizations of high repute or accepted by top-ranked grad schools within six months of graduation.
Those who have gained satisfactory A/L grades are eligible to claim exemptions; nevertheless, not getting the grades you were expecting doesn’t have to be demotivating, for thousands of world-class universities accept O levels and GCSEs for admission. You can join ANC degree programs with pending O levels and A levels.
Undergraduate Degree Programs Offered at ANC
• U. S. Business Degree (Completion)
• U.S. Psychology Degree (Completion)
• 2+2 U.S. Transfer Program
• 1+3 Canada Transfer Program
• 3+1 U.S. Transfer Program
• 2+1 German Transfer Program
U.S. Business Degree Completion
ANC offers a range of American degree programs in areas of Business. They are internal degree programs directly awarded by ANC’s academic partner, Northwood University of the U.S.A.
Why Choose a Northwood Degree offered at ANC?
• Students save up to 70% of the cost of reading for the same degree in America
• A specialized business school ranked a “Best Value Business School” by Payscale
• Industry-specific curriculums accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
• Fully recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), Sri Lanka as a degree awarding institute
• Strong academics combined with final year internship opportunities in the 50 best performing organizations in Sri Lanka including MAS Holding, Virtusa, Samsung, DIMO, Hilton, Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts, Heyleys, etc. (Guaranteed Paid Student Internship Program)
• Recognized in the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe & Middle East for employment and higher education
• Dual major options available
U.S. Psychology Degree Completion
ANC Education has reached out to Sri Lankan students with the exclusive opportunity to follow a Bachelor of Science in Psychology awarded by SUNY, Empire State College, New York. Psychology students are also given the opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in a clinical setting through supervised internships within a mental health service.
Specialized Fields of Psychology
The State University of New York (SUNY)
SUNY is the largest comprehensive university system in the United States. Their impact in New York State and across the globe begins with their 64 institutions, including research universities, academic medical centers, liberal arts colleges, community colleges and colleges of technology. More than 20 SUNY campuses have been ranked among the top colleges and universities in the nation by U.S. News & World Report (2017).
2+2 U.S. Transfer/ 1+3 Canada Transfer
It is a world of opportunities available for students who opt for U.S. / Canada Transfer programs, for they can choose from more than 500 undergraduate degrees in the following fields of study:
• ANC’s 2+2 U.S. Transfer Program has successfully placed about 2000 students in top notch American universities including State University of New York- SUNY Oswego, SUNY Albany, and SUNY at Buffalo; California State University- Sac State, Long Beach, Los Angeles; Northwood University; Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University; Florida Institute of Technology; Purdue University; Ohio State University; Drexel University, University of South Florida, Montana state University, Northern Arizona University, California State University, University of Wisconsin, LeTourneau University etc.
• ANC maintains a track record of 99.9 % visa acceptance, and transfer students are guided step by step for a smooth transfer between colleges.
• ANC’s 1+3 Canada Transfer Program has successfully placed students on reputed Canadian universities, such as University of Toronto, York University, University of Waterloo, McMaster University, University of British Columbia, Acadia University, McGill University, University of Alberta, Trent University etc.
• The international student population in Canada has nearly doubled recently, and Canada has altered immigration policies to make it easier for them to obtain permanent residency after graduating.
3+1 U.S. Transfer Program
This is another unique opportunity for any student looking forward to an exciting college experience and to “see the world”. They spend more time at home with their loved ones while preparing for their final year in the USA. Once they complete their three year stay at ANC successfully, they could transfer to Northwood University or Southern New Hampshire University and continue their higher education in America. They too enjoy the same benefits as any other international student in the US, as 12 months of work after graduation and also work on campus during their final year whilst studying.
2+1 German Transfer Program
Having completed 2 years at ANC and one year of successful studies at Cologne Business School (CBS), students can graduate from CBS and are eligible to continue with its Master programs (1.5 years + 1 semester for the MA thesis) or find an internship or a job in Germany. ANC’s German transfer program is the first of its kind to be offered in Sri Lanka and allows students to study the entire program in English.
• BA in International Business with International Trade
• BA in International Business with Marketing Management
• BA in International Business with Financial Management
Cologne Business School
CBS, one of the oldest network of private universities in Germany, is considered Germany’s best private university of applied sciences for business administration. It offers a wide-range of education programs from foundation courses to bachelor’s degrees up to the Executive Master of Business Administration.
WHY Choose a CBS Business Degree
• CBS boasts a 70%-80% graduate employment rate within the first three months of graduation.
• On-campus work options available
• WORK VISA after graduation for 12/36 months
• ANC will provide FREE COURSES IN GERMAN LANGUAGE to ensure that students feel comfortable upon their arrival in Germany
• Medium of instruction is English
ANC merit scholarship program was introduced in an effort to meet the needs of promising and deserving students seeking a challenging college experience. Recipients are identified through evaluation of admission application materials including academic achievement, extracurricular activities, awards, honors, etc. Students who receive scholarships are supported until they complete their undergraduate studies provided that they remain inspired and maintain the required grade point average (GPA).
For more information, please contact 0777449955, visit us at www.ancedu.com| No.308 – 310, R. A. De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 03, or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ancedu