ANC School of Postgraduate Education has made the best collaboration with the Claude Littner Business School of the University of West London (UWL) to offer a large portfolio of British postgraduate qualifications in Business in Sri Lanka to benefit local graduates and professionals looking for a globally recognized MBA/MSc. With over 150 years of excellence in higher education, the University of West London (UWL) boasts high quality teaching and great opportunities for employability.
UWL takes pride in being “The Career University”- top modern university in London for employment (Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)-July 2017). It is ranked #58 in the Guardian University Guide 2018: UWL has climbed 38 places to No. 58-the biggest rise of any UK university. It is also the No. 1 Modern University (Guardian University Guide 2018) and the best university in London for student satisfaction according to National student survey (NSS) 2017.
MBA: Course overview
The MBA “aims to improve your effectiveness as a manager or leader and transform your career prospects whilst encouraging individual entrepreneurship. The course has been designed with input from employers from large to small firms, from both public and private sectors. The course provides you with a comprehensive overview of international management and business issues within a framework that allows you to develop particular areas of expertise through a choice of optional modules and a personal dissertation… The curriculum is designed to help student’s continuing professional development and to develop a critical understanding of corporate strategic development and functional perspectives on business activities, both locally and globally. “
• Internal British Degree conducted in a Mirror Model with the UWL
• Degree can be completed in 12- 15 Months
• Up to 20% teaching covered by Visiting Faculty of UWL
• Classes conducted on weekends and weekday evenings
• Black Board Virtual Learning Platform to facilitate your learning experience
• Access to UWL Online Library Facilities
• Dissertation supervision by UWL Professors
• Networking opportunities with the corporate world
• UGC recognized International University
Benefits of a globally recognized MBA
• High salary potential
• Top managerial level jobs
• Helps you be your own boss
• Better career opportunities
• Networking opportunities
• Establishes credibility
• Worldwide recognition
• Migration opportunities
• Required knowledge in the field of business
• Communication skills
• Personal development
Postgraduate Degree Programmes offered at ANC Business School:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) General
• MBA with PMP ( Project Management Professional)
• MBA-for CIMA passed finalists
• MBA for ACCA passed finalists
• MBA with Hospitality Management
Other Masters Programmes on Offer;
• LLM in International Business and Commercial Law
• LLM International Studies in Intellectual Property Law
• MSc in Clinical & Health Psychology
Apart from lectures, we have a student-centric faculty that will make arrangements to conduct public seminars, symposiums and networking events providing an excellent opportunity for students to interact with leading members of the business community. ANC Postgraduate School is the perfect springboard that will ensure a significant career change and help you take your career to the next level in the business world.
At ANC, we also help students take out student loans funded by supportive banks that offer financial solutions tailor made for those who need financial assistance for their studies.
The banks facilitate students to pay off the loan in instalments (up to 60 months) with a minimum monthly commitment starting from *LKR 9500/=. 60 Month Credit Card payment plans are also available.
Call 0777 44 99 66 for more information on our January 2018 intake at ANC Postgraduate School of Business.