University of West London: “The Career University”
Globalization and technological advances have not only posed challenges but also provided growing opportunities for job creation. This has forced institutions of higher learning to focus on skill development to suit the requirements of the industry or global market.
UWL is one of the top ten institutes in the UK for employability (Higher Education Statistics Agency-HESA): “we are the Career University and we work exceptionally hard to support our students and get them into rewarding and fulfilling employment… We offer career focused teaching developed for today’s job market, impressive links with industry, and outstanding support…,” says Professor Peter John, Vice Chancellor-UWL. UWL’s reputation is stronger in several fields, including Law, Business, Psychology, and Hospitality.
• No 56th in the Times Good University Guide 2018
• No 58 in the Guardian University Guide 2018 (UWL has climbed 38 places to No. 58-the biggest rise of any UK university)
• The best university in London for student satisfaction according to National Student Survey (NSS) 2017
• The top modern university in London for employment, according to the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)-July 2017
• The winner of TEF Silver (Teaching Excellence Framework Silver awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed “ rigorous national quality requirements” in the UK
• 150 years of excellence in teaching and professional education
• Accredited by the Privy Council in the UK
• UGC recognized international university
UWL Master’s Degree Programs Offered at ANC
• MBA (General)
• MBA for CIMA/ACCA passed finalists
• MBA in Hospitality Management
• MBA with PMP (PMI U.S.A)
• MBA for CIMA Pass finalists
• MBA for ACCA Pass finalists
• LLM International Business and Commercial Law
• LLM International Studies in Intellectual Property Law
• MSc in Clinical and Health Psychology
• Internal British Degree conducted in a Mirror Model with the UWL
• Degree can be completed in 12- 15 Months
• Academic Panel with UWL faculty and Industry Experts
• Classes conducted on weekends and weekday evenings
• Black Board Virtual Learning platform to facilitate your learning experience
• Access to UWL Online Library Facilities
• Dissertation supervision by UWL Professors
Learning Experience at ANC Education
ANC boasts excellent services of a team of lecturers who possess a fine blend of the right industry expertise together with a solid academic background-firsthand information is given on applying the theoretical knowledge in the real world business. Networking opportunities are also made available with corporate and industry leaders and alumni. Courses are taught through a combination of lectures, tutorials, seminars, small group sessions, practical experience, and workshops. This has enabled ANC students to produce best research dissertationsin line with the UK Quality Code for Higher Education and perform even better than their British counterparts.
“We are happy to introduce our high quality degree programs to this beautiful country, and UWL programs conducted at ANC have proven to be very effective in terms of reputation, student numbers, and student success after graduation; likewise, prospective students are assured of an unmatched learning experience,” says Dr. Philip Wright, Deputy Head of the UWL School of Law and Criminology.
At ANC, we also help students take out student loans funded by supportive banks that offer financial solutions tailor made for those who need financial assistance for their studies. The banks facilitate students to pay off the loan in instalments(up to 60 months) with a minimum monthly commitment starting from *LKR 9500. 60 Month Credit Card payment plans are also available.
Call 0777 44 99 66for more information on our May 2018 intakesat ANC School Postgraduate Education.