ANC School ofPostgraduate Education together with the University of West London(UWL) is proud to offer a portfolio of industry relevant British postgraduate qualifications in law and business in Sri Lanka, to give local students the chance to obtain a globally recognized qualification to further their studies in their field of interest, to advance their career and broaden their career prospects.
ANC partner university, the UWL, being a leading university in the UK for employability, attracts a huge number of applications from students around the world which is a testimony to the high-quality education that it maintains. Its Law School and Business School are also among top law and business schools in England.
The UWL is known for:
• Being the No 01 Modern University in London, Guardian Table 2018
• Its position among the Top 10 Modern Universities in the UK,Guardian League Table 2018
• Its Ranking at No 58th in the UK, with the biggest rise for a University in the UK in 2017/2018, Guardian League Table 2018
• Being one of the universities with the best employment rates in the UK with 96% of UWL graduates in employment within six months of graduating.
• Its achievement in availing the No 01 University in London for student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2016)
• Winning one of the Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for its work in hospitality
• Producing inspiring creative professionals and connecting them to exciting and rewarding careers.
• Creating excellent collaborations with professionals and leaders in the industry to enhance student experience and build a professional network for its students and alumina across the world.
The UWL is also an international university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Sri Lanka, as listed in Commonwealth Universities Yearbook and International Handbook of Universities.As part of expanding its presence globally, the UWL has further strengthened its partnership with ANC Education to offer several postgraduate awards in Sri Lanka, to benefit Sri Lankan students to make both academic and career advancements.
At ANC Postgraduate School:
• We offer you an “internal” MBA/MSc/ LLM degree from the UWL here in Sri Lanka
• Lectures are conducted on a “mirror model” with the University in London
• We provide up-to-date academic programmes with high relevance to the industry
• Our faculty constitutes of professionals from the UWL and Sri Lanka with PhD and Master’s level qualifications and relevant industry exposure (Up to 20% of the course content is delivered by the academic panel of the UWL)
• All Postgraduate awards can be completed in 12- 15 months
• Classes will be conducted on weekends and weekday evenings to facilitate working individuals to attend the classes.
• Students have access to Blackboard, the UWL’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
ANC PostgraduateLaw School
ANC Law School offers the LLM programmes of the UWL Ealing Law School, providing a unique opportunity for Sri Lankan lawyers and professionals who deal with legal matters, to gain a great insight into many areas of law that are of practical relevance to their work.
Our LLM degrees are better poised to produce students with necessary knowledge and understanding of the legal regulations of international and national business, commercial and finance, equipped with the right armour for better employment prospects within a range of international organizations and multinational corporations.
ANC LLM Programs:
• International Business and Commercial Law LLM
• International Studies in Intellectual Property Law LLM
ANCPostgraduate Business School
ANC Postgraduate School of Business, in collaboration with the West London Business School, offers a range of prestigious postgraduate qualifications in business and management in Sri Lanka, opening numerous opportunities and possibilities for local students aspiring better career prospects to become business leaders or to rise to top management level in the corporate world.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Master of Business Administration with exemptions (For CIMA Pass Finalists)
• Master of Business Administration with exemptions (For ACCA Pass Finalists)
• Master of Business Administration – With PMP (Project Management Professional)
• Master of Business Administration with Hospitality
Our postgraduate student body consists of individuals from reputable local companies and institutions such as MAS Bodyline (Pvt) Ltd, John Keells Holdings Ltd, Unilever Sri Lanka, Aitken Spence, Colombo Stock Exchange, Brandix Lanka Limited, Dialog Telekom, Emirates Airline, Millennium IT, HSBC etc. – which shows the recognition of our qualifications amongst both public and private sector employers.
At ANC, we also provide facilities on par with international standards to enhance student learning experience. The ANC campus is currently housed in modern Multi-story buildings in the heart of Colombo, consisting of 30 spacious air-conditioned and comfortable lecture rooms, computer laboratories, a library and a resource centre containing all the amenities required for teaching and learning. We also give students networking opportunities with industry leaders – allowing our students to interact with leading members of the legal profession and business community.
Apart from all that, ANC also helps you finance your education through our partner banks and finance institutes – so that you can stay focus on your education without any burden.
For more information on our postgraduate programmes, please contact 0777 44 99 66.